• Specialists — We are passionate legal professionals with expertise in child advocacy and a strong reputation in the legal community.
• Relationships — We establish caring, personal relationships with our child clients, enabling us to represent their best interests.
• Whole Child — We address the educational, physical and mental health needs of our child clients, but also pursue the extended family relationships and typical childhood experiences that every child deserves.
• Stability — We create stability for our child clients while pursuing a permanent, nurturing home.
• Determined — We are persistent and fight for every child client.
• Collaborative — We collaborate with other organizations to come up with innovative solutions for our clients.
• Creative — We are creative in our problem-solving and develop innovative and individualized solutions.